Monday, April 24, 2006

Every ending is Another Beginning?

April 24, 2006

I never did like that song very much. However, it is time to head home! I think the blog will likely end here, although it may pick up in some format while I am in Europe this summer. I’ll see you all soon enough and won’t have anything to share that you don’t already know. Besides, you’re going to be sick of seeing me for the next few months while I am unemployed and wandering around aimlessly, so I don’t think you’ll want to read my ramblings anymore.

I really can’t wait to see everyone! This has been an unbelievable journey, but it’s always good to go home.

P.S. I just finished my last MBA paper and exam today. I’m going to treat myself to dessert and coffee for now, but I will treat myself to a true celebration on Thursday and Friday night. EVERYBODY loves BACON!

No comments: